Upcoming Dandy Dojo - December 9
Your Free Opportunity to Deep Dive into Agile & Facilitation Online
Come be part of a fun community that meets each month to explore Agile methods and practices with the Agile coaches from Dandy People! You’ll get hands-on experience with Dandy People tools and increase your Agile coaching capabilities together with other participants from around the world. The great news is that you can jump in-and-out as you please.
December Dojo Topic: Decision-Making with Cynefin
Welcome to the next Dandy Dojo Workshop on Cynefin!
We will look into the Cynefin Framework, which is a great model that can be used by everyone to understand how a problem best can be solved, what type of decision-making is needed, and what way of working is best.
You'll learn about how we perceive situations and make sense of our own and other people’s behavior.
The framework draws on research into complexity, systems thinking, network theory, and adult learning modalities.
We hope to see you there!
Why you should join the Dandy Dojo?
What Previous Workshop Participants Say
"I was positively surprised of how much I enjoyed the coaching-sessions and the workshops where I really came to appreciate the discussions with my classmates and coaches." /Participant
The Dandy People coaches joining this Dojo have vast experience from Agile transformations and facilitating learning events - and you can trust us, there is no need to worry about getting bored :)
The Next Dandy Dojo is December 9
You can join the Dandy Dojo at any time, and leave at any time. It is all up to you.
See you there!
- 2h online workshop every month
- Benefit from collective intelligence through in a friendly environment.
- Immerse yourself in different topics that will expand your thinking.
- Get to know other coaches and practitioners and make your network bigger.
- Try out new methods, tools and Dandy exclusive material before they are public.
- Access to the Exclusive Dandy People Network on Slack
- Workshop: Every second Wednesday at 18:30 - 20:30 CET
- The next Dojo is Dec 9, 18:30–20:30 CET